Sunday, December 19, 2010

Real Shower Masterbation

Windsurfing

When I was young and lived in Liguria for three years I managed and run a windsurfing school. I spent 10 hours a day on table and I hope I have the passion for this sport to many of my students.


When the early morning from my room I saw "entering" the Levant, was the time when the school was closed and I armed my equipment for the fun of the "serious".


We had many fans and they all revolved around my school. Of course, when we increased the wind surfers we seized the beach and above the waves.


For me it was one of the best times of my life. The insouciance of youth, meastranza and the mastery of the equipment, the sea, the sun and the excitement of riding in total freedom, the waves are wonderful memories.



Unfortunately I have continued this wonderful sport with the passage of time. But I have devoted myself to so many other exciting things.

The next challenge is to kite surfing!



I'll see you at the beach ......

0 comments:

Post a Comment